MEET OUR UPCOMING SPEAKERS
Our “Captains of Conversation” will help navigate the way at the next event. You will find these inspiring speakers at our upcoming retreats.
MARCH 14-16, 2023 | Navigate with your Peers
Caroline is excited to not only be the official Host, but to also be able to host this event at her house.
Dr. Kent Wessinger will strategically work with attendees on how to achieve the following:
- Shift from recruiting to attracting top talent
- Develop critical employee engagement structures
- Solve your employee retention crisis
- Capture the growth and revenue opportunity with millennial clients
- Develop a successful cross-generational mentoring structure
- Mitigate cross-generational conflict
- Create a leadership pipeline
Leading Out Of A Transitional Season - We can no longer have the mindset of leading IN a crisis…we have to lead our teams OUT of what has been 2 years of trauma, trials, and turbulence. In this session, you will be challenged to examine your leadership strategy, your team structure, and the systems you may or may not have in place.
Using the newest researched-based data on post-pandemic human behavior, you’ll get specific strategies to help you and your team get out of survive mode and into thrive mode.
Owners Will Learn To:
• Create credibility, likeability, and trust with your team by implementing communications strategies for greater engagement
• Re-align your team with your vision and values
• Examine your SOP Structures to find out if you can simplify your processes and amplify your team’s performance
• Make heart-centered, high-impact persuasive communication your new norm – even if, especially if, you are your role has changed or been challenged in the day-to-day operations
Leaders' Role in Managing Challenging Behaviors - Many leaders of childcare centers are facing teacher turnover, and burnout due to increased challenging behaviors and stress in the early childhood programs. In this session, we will look at 5 factors that can help reduce the behaviors and reduce the levels of stress. After this session directors will have tools to look at their programs with fresh eyes to see where and how to make changes to support their teachers and most importantly the young children they are educating.
The Culture Tension Decoder - Get the audience started on decoding their behaviors, mindsets and beliefs of their team, and be able to understand the tensions that are stopping their team from growing.
It’s hard to get energized about child care insurance but Samantha definitely can make anything fun! Learn some cool things about insurance and how having all the coverage in place will help you through unexpected times.
Topic Coming Soon!
JANUARY 28, 2023 | Navigate your Start-Up
Caroline will not only be hosting the retreat, she will also be talking about the complete start up process and how best to navigate it!
Dan will also be a co-host of the retreat and will be talking about Sales & Marketing in regards to the start up process.
Maria is excited to join the retreat and talk about tips for buying and existing center and making the new team YOURS.
Mandy is excited to join the retreat and talk about the importance of hiring the RIGHT person for the Director position.
Jenn is joining us and sharing 10 Dos & Dont's of opening a center. She will also be talking about how to snag a 5 year employee.
APRIL 21-23, 2023 | Navigate as a Couple
Daniel and Caroline are excited to be alongside couples as they navigate the highs and lows of navigating business together. They will be touching on topics to help couples commit to learning skills that help them weather difficult seasons and deal confidently with relationship and business challenges. Join our hosts for an experience with a focus on gratitude, building, boundaries, expectations, taking out the trash, and how to navigate for consistency.